Closing date: 28th March 2014
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a world class England cricket team
which delivers sustained success in all conditions and formats, inspiring current and future
generations of cricketers and supporters with their approach to the game.
- The Head Coach will report to Paul Downton, the Managing Director of England Cricket, and will
have overall responsibility for the performance and management of the England Men’s team in all
three forms of the game.
- The Head Coach will lead a team of specialist coaches and support staff and will be responsible for
defining their roles, their performance and ongoing development.
- The Head Coach will be responsible for reviewing, maintaining and enforcing the disciplinary codes
within the England Men’s team.
- The Head Coach will be a co-opted member of the England selectors.