Have you ever wondered what is the real difference is between playing club cricket and playing in the IPL, Ranji Trophy or even for your country?
I’ve felt that difference, so it’s a question I get asked by grass-roots players young and old when I am coaching.
I played for India. I’ve played in the IPL. Imagine what you can do with that knowledge and experience behind you. You can go from someone who asks those questions to someone who answers them.
That's what I'll help you learn on my new online course, Ranji to IPL:
- The best frame of mind in which to be to score runs.
- How to consistently pick line and length, even against the best bowlers.
- Tactics for effortlessly dealing with fast-moving game situations.
- The key technical changes you need to make to adapt to different formats.
- Complete step-by-step practice methods for building cast-iron mental strength and concentration skills.
The course is all online and through videos, worksheets, photos and detailed tools you will be able to learn exactly what you need from me to make your own journey.
Enter your details in the preview video box to get a free taster of the course.