Cricket is growing fast. More and more kids are getting into the fun and exciting sport.
But sometimes it’s hard to work out what is going on with rules and signals, especially if you are new to the game. That is frustrating when all you want to do is have fun with your friends.
This guide makes it easy to learn the basics of cricket for kids aged 7-12.
Instead of wondering what is going on you will know what to do and how to practice. You will soon be having great fun scoring runs and taking wickets!
The games and quizzes teach you everything you need to know to get a head-start including:
- A fun game to teach you the basics of kwik cricket and full cricket
- How to learn the main skills of batting, bowling and fielding
- Secret practice tips from the expert coaches
- How to understand what the umpire is signalling
- How to avoid the mistakes all beginners make
All you need to do to get access to the games and videos on this online guide is to click the green buy button.
Please note: this is an online course where the videos, quizzes and games are all interactive and available instantly online. There is no physical product to be delivered so you get instant unlimited access.