More on applying sport psychology in the nets and in the middle this week as we have the second part of our interview with Dr. Wil James.
Gary Palmer is back talking about batting and Kevin tells us about his team's late rally for the finals. You have to be in it to win it.
Questions we look at this week include:
- How to shift momentum back after a bad start.
- When to play the pull shot.
- Is the old fashioned way the best way to play the pull shot?
- How coaches can help players deal with pressure.
- Why it's important to try and emulate your heroes.
- How to build a good cricket team by cutting out interference.
We are looking to improve the show with your help. Click here to fill in a short (less than 3 minute) survey on the miCricketCoach Show.
You can submit your own questions to the show here.
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show for free:
Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
If you don't use iTunes You can add the feed manually.