Closing date: 23rd January
3 Locations: Glamorgan / East Midlands / SouthWest
Opta is looking for staff to join our network of cricket analysts around the UK. The role involves scoring English domestic matches in-venue, via bespoke scoring software, as part of Opta’s role as official data partner of the ECB. The chief venue for this position will be the SWALEC Stadium in Cardiff. To be considered for the role the candidate will need to be within a commutable distance of this ground.
Please note the position will run from March 2015 to September 2015 and will incorporate 50-105 days work.
- Have an excellent understanding of the laws of cricket
- Have an extensive knowledge of county cricket and its players
- Be experienced in scoring cricket matches (preferably via computer software)
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Be personable
- Work well on their own and as a team
- Be flexible in their working hours and able to commit to the matches assigned
- Always be punctual and reliable
- Have excellent IT skills
Click here to apply