Closing date: undisclosed
UK based with Global travel
Start Date: April 2015
Please apply ASAP
YOU’LL BE AMAZED AT WHAT WE DO »
Hawk-Eye Innovations develops, markets, and delivers the most sophisticated officiating tool in sport. Beginning with tennis and cricket in 2001, Hawk-Eye continues to diversify and grow into new sports and new applications through its commitment to new ideas and cutting edge technology. It is accurate, reliable, and practical, with fans around the globe now demanding it to be a part of serious sports events.
Since its inception 14 years ago with 3 founding members, Hawk-Eye has grown aggressively to employ over 150 full time employees. It is now a fundamental part of officiating in over 20 international sports and is diversifying into traditional broadcast areas through its SMART replay and Intelligent Production products.
THE EXCITING PART OF THE JOB »
- A unique opportunity to work at some of the biggest, elite-level, cricket events around the world;
- Responsibility for game changing decisions and world class statistical analysis;
- Opportunity to create a direct impact at some of the biggest occasions in sport: providing an LBW call for a test at Lords; or displaying broadcast analysis at the Cricket World Cup Final;
- Our powerful software will allow your creativity to flourish, with ideas and innovation being the main driving forces behind our success;
- Willing to take on board new roles and projects outside of your comfort zone;
- Working within and adapting to a changeable and unpredictable environment at the cutting edge of technology;
- Working with enthusiastic, innovative, motivated, intelligent people throughout the company, who will continually push your personal development.
THE CHALLENGING PART OF THE JOB »
- Significant time working abroad;
- Commitment to getting the job done in a high pressure environment;
- Overcoming technical and practical issues efficiently and effectively within a small team;
- Never standing still, we aggressively produce and implement new ideas, and expect our employees to continually improve and always strive for excellence.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU »
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High standard of computer literacy with a strong technical skillset;
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to tight deadlines;
- Common sense and use of initiative, diligence, honesty, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, and a keen interest in sport;
- Buy-in to the Hawk-Eye ethic of hard work and going the extra mile to deliver a world class service to our customers;
- Upper second class honours degree in a scientific, technology, mathematics, or engineering course.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US »
- A sanity check, laptop and directions to the nearest airport;
- Access to the some of the most intelligent, innovative and driven people in our industry;
- Payment, stakeholder pension, health insurance, and personal accident insurance;
- A permanent job with some time off.
Applicants are requested to email their CV with ‘Cricket Systems Operator’ in the subject title. Successful applicants will subsequently be invited to interview at a later date. If you have any questions regarding the position please express them via email or visit the company website for more information.