Closing date: 25th September 2014
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) is a high profile national sports organization responsible for governing and developing the game of cricket in Bangladesh.
Keeping in line with its international standing the BCB is seeking applications from qualified individual(s) for the following position for immediate appointment:
- Physiotherapist is expected to undertake a broad range of duties and responsibilities in regards to managing the implementation of physiotherapy services.
- Manage injured players and maintain record.
- Establish high quality network of medical specialists both locally and overseas.
- Establish and manage a systematic physiotherapy screening process, including testing movement competency.
- Manage all SSSM equipment and supplies.
- Any other responsibility in regards to physiotherapist assigned by the Board from time to time
Desired Skill / Experience:
- Masters of Physiotherapy or equivalent qualifications from respected institution.
- Experience in managing or developing staff.
- Minimum of 03 (Three) years experience in elite level team.
Special Skill Requirements:
- A sound understanding of physical training and conditioning of players.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, report writing skills and strong analytical ability.
- Possess excellent time management, organizational, administration skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Productive and self-motivated attitude.
The interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with a forwarding letter mentioning expected monthly salary and other benefits (Leave Entitlement, Air Fare, Medical etc.) and 01 recent photographs to the Chief Executive Officer, Bangladesh Cricket Board, Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 25th September 2014. Only the short listed candidates will be called for interview.