Closing date: 27th May 2014
A wonderful opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Administration Manager of NSWCUSA the Administration Officer will provide assistance to the NSWCUSA Executive Officer and Administration Manager in their operations and is based at Moore Park.
Your role will focus on:
- Maintain the administrative and clerical work and keeping custody of all records of the NSWCUSA
- Keeping records of the names and addresses of all Office-bearers and members of the NSWCUSA and of the Office-bearers of each Affiliated Association
- Keeping a register in respect of recording details of members officiating in representative matches and in the Sydney Cricket Association Grade and Shires Competitions
- Co-ordinating and acting as minute secretary at meetings of the NSWCUSA and of the Board and at such other meetings
- Preparing the publications of circulars and bulletins in liaison with the Administration Manager
- Carrying out the banking of NSWCUSA receipted monies
- Maintaining effective lines of communication in order to meet the needs of both Cricket NSW and NSWCUSA
- Ability to investigate and prioritise areas of opportunity for personal and professional development
Some after business hours and weekend work may be required with this position.