Closing date: 10th August 2014 - JOB CLOSED !
Sri Lanka Cricket
Sri Lanka Cricket (or SLC), formerly the Board of Control for Cricket in Sri Lanka (BCCSL), is the controlling body for cricket in Sri Lanka. It operates the Sri Lankan Cricket Team and first-class cricket within Sri Lanka.
National Head Coach
- Be a suitably qualified Cricket Coach with adequate experience (Experience in coaching a national team will be an added advantage)
- Be a leader, motivator, innovator and strategist, and yet a father figure
- Be an optimist who is well focused, tenacious, ambitious and mostly not compromising under pressure
- Be charismatic to bring forth unity in diversity to elicit full potentials of the team to indulge in winning
- Be a challenge seeker with a positive mindset
- Be able to command the respect and confidence of the team
- Be able to mentor local coaches to enhance their skills
- Be computer literate to use modern technology constructively in coaching
National Fielding Coach
Should possess Cricket Coaching qualification with adequate experience with a proven track record of expertise in fielding as speciality area
National Team Trainer
Qualifications - BSC in Sports Science & Management / Bachelor of Human Movement Science of Sports/Exercise Science from a recognised University
Experience - At least three years of post-qualifying experience preferably in a Cricket Team environment
Preferences - Post-graduate qualification in Strength and Conditioning and expertise in diagnostic systems and rehabilitation processes
Other Qualifications - Strong IT skills on commonly used communication tools
Other Prerequisites - Strong tream player, good inter-personal skills, right temperament
These positions offer a rewarding career and a handsome remuneration package on par with international market rates commensurate with qualification, experience and repuattion. Foreign coaches are also encouraged to apply.
Those who are interested should send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 10 August 2014