Hi Everyone, and welcome to my brand new cricket coaching courses.
I’ve always been grateful for the coaching I received when I was developing my game, and now I have the opportunity to pass on some of the things I've learnt along the way.
I’ve put together all the things I think are important in making the most of your abilities, and some special tips of my own
- Why and when to play shots, from classic drives to the latest switch hit innovation
- Details of my successes and failures and how I learned to handle both.
- How to correct common errors in batting technique
- Simple ways to build an innings whether you need to score a big hundred or hit out in the death overs
- How to rotate the strike and find gaps in the outfield to keep your strike rate up
- The way to train and prepare for games, big or small
- How to stay confident under pressure
All together there over 60 minutes of video and drills, 100 Pages of step by step interactive guides, 12 interactive diagrams, 50 photos, and 3 CD ‘s worth of Audio.
I hope you enjoy it!