Get the FREE PitchVision Academy email newsletter, packed with weekly tips, advice and drills on how to improve your cricket. Plus, learn how to save a bundle of money on cricket coaching.
We all need some help sometimes. Because cricket is a fantastic but frustrating game. There is always something to work on and never enough time to work on it. How many times have you thought “with a little more practice and dedication...”? I know I have.
It’s a problem close to my heart having played and coached at club and Academy level for over 20 years. I’ve been frustrated with my own game, I’ve seen talented youngsters not develop their potential and I’ve watched coaches make the same mistakes. It’s why I set up PitchVision Academy, so I could help you overcome that frustration and start batting, bowling, fielding or coaching to the highest limits of your ability.
The newsletter is successful because it works. Listen to some of the feedback I have got from readers:
- "Last season I made my debut for the state senior team in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. Your articles and your personal advice to me have contributed a lot in my success." Pallaf, India
- "The past three e-mails have already got me thinking about things that I'll gladly take into my own game. Keep up the good work fellas, I've got plenty of guys from my club onto your site and it's making a difference." Clarry Bilston, Australia.
- "Thankyou very much for the website because it has turned our team round from a bottom of the table side to a team with a decent shout of winning the league." Ollie, UK.
- "I play for Assam in the Indian First Class Circuit. You and your website have helped me get to where I am today and i am very much thankful to you for that." Pallav, India
- "I thought I'd drop you a line to say thanks for your advice. Every bit of advice has been first class." Daley Wharton, UK.
- "Your service and knowledge of cricket fitness has been absolutely exemplary. The website is a treasure trove of knowledge and i can honestly say there is nothing close to it's quality anywhere." Alex, Australia
- "You have improved just about all aspects of my cricket from mindset to technique. Thanks!" Dhruv Mehrotra, New Delhi, India.
- "David has strengthened my mental approach to cricket helping me gain a lot of confidence and trust my abilities at game time. He has been a blessing for cricketers from club to professional level." Kevin Sampath, Australia.
- "Thanks a million David, I Just worked on your batting tips and got a 50 in the first match and with some handy bowling tips I bagged 4 wickets in the same game. I guess I owe this big thank you to you!" Shoaib, UK.
- "PitchVision has help my game improve 10 fold, but still have lot of learning to do." Paul, New York, USA
- "Glad I stumbled on this page, it has really helped me alter my technique and boost my confidence, so much so that I got 122* at the weekend, my highest score this year!" Harry, UK
- "I owe my cricketing knowledge to you and PitchVision. I have been following your advice solely and it has made me a proud and skilled player. Keep it coming mate." Adytia, India.
- "Today was my first academy class and with you tips I've been selected for the match against New Delhi in a day! Thank you very much and please, keep up the good work!" Nikhil, India
By the way, you don’t have to worry, I hate spam as much as you and never do it so don’t forget to add email@example.com to your ‘safe sender’ or ‘white list’. I really don’t like ending up in the spam folder with all the rubbish.
You can get the same information as a daily email instead (there is usually one email per weekday) click here to get the daily email updates via my friends at Feedburner. Or, you can follow the site through the very clever RSS Feed. If you want to learn more about how to use RSS click here.
Whichever way you choose to get the free updates, you are very welcome to the PitchVision Academy family.
Step 2: Become a Gold Member
So, you are getting the newsletter, perhaps you have registered on the forum too. It’s all free.But you are still not a Gold member.
You are putting the advice into action and you feel all warm and happy in the PitchVision Academy community.
And you want to do it without paying the earth.
You need complete advice and drills. Stuff used at the highest level so you can reach your aims even more quickly. You need instant feedback on your bowling and batting that you can track over time.
You need a Gold membership. Click here to get your membership now.
Unlike the forum and the newsletter this gets highly specific to you as an individual at a discount rate.
When you become a Gold member you are entitled to the member prices on highly specialised online coaching courses and forums in the PitchVision Academy courses section. Each course is designed to zero in on a specific area so you don’t waste time.
That fact alone is enough. Gold Membership pays for itself when you buy several courses. And if you are serious about improving there are bound to be plenty of courses you can use in our extensive library.
Every course has a member price that is ONLY available to Gold members
When you become a Gold member you get access to all your batting, bowling and fielding data on PitchVision Interactive so you can track your progress over time. And there is no more powerful way to improve than using deliberate practice in this way.
Amazingly, you can get all this highly specific advice and feedback for a fraction of the price of any other Academy.
Most Academys charge hundreds just to get in the door and then keep the fees coming every year. They have to with the overheads involved in heating and lighting venues, hiring coaches and replacing equipment.
PitchVision Academy is online so we can pass the savings on to you.
That’s why becoming a Gold member is a one-off payment that lasts a lifetime. When you join you keep reaping the benefits forever. How much more would you pay for the same quality coaching anywhere else? Hundreds? Thousands?
So if you are serious about becoming part of the PitchVision Academy inner circle, saving a fortune on Academy fees and becoming the best you can be it’s time to act now.
Click here to become a Gold member: