There are plenty of guests on the show this week as Ian Pont is back to answer a fast bowling question and Duncan Steer, editor of SPIN, talks to us about cricket magazines and why he thinks Tony Greig is not cut out for podcasting.
On the show we also discuss
- How not to win high scoring matches.
- Ways to make practice more realistic by adding pressure.
- How to improve hip mobility.
- How a young captain can deal with a difficult star player.
- How to get rhythm in fast bowling.
- Periodising your cricket training in the off season
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show for free. You can add the feed to iTunes (or any podcast catching program).
The show is available to search for in iTunes. Just look for miCricketCoach in the Sport section.