Playing cricket in wet weather is no fun, but that's exactly what happened to Kevin this week. Find out in the show about his disastrous results and whether he can recover for the 2nd day.
Our regular features are also back. Gary Palmer talks batting and we answer your questions on:
- How to play in wet conditions
- What makes a good cricket team?
- How to play reverse swing bowling
- How to choose the right cricket bat
- Can you watch the ball onto the bat (the research we talk about is here)
- Should you eat jelly babies for energy?
We are looking to improve the show with your help. Click here to fill in a short (less than 3 minute) survey on the miCricketCoach Show.
You can submit your own questions to the show here.
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show for free:
Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
If you don't use iTunes You can add the feed manually.