Nic Northcote joins the show to answer you cricket coaching questions on his specialist subject wicketkeeping. If you like his answers pick up a copy of Nic's excellent eBook: Wicket-Keeping: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Art.
But even non-keepers have plenty to listen too with the 2nd part of our interview with Kabir Khan, Afghanistan coach. Plus Gary Palmer is back taking about concentration while batting.
Questions this week include:
- How to make the most of limited net and training time
- How to keep your concentration for long innings
- How to attract more players to your youth section
- Where to start if you want to take up wicketkeeping
- How to stand up to medium pace bowlers
- What is the best technique for leg side takes?
You can submit your own questions for us to answer here or on facebook.
Congratulations to the competition winner who wins a free coaching course on PitchVision Academy. To find out how to enter this week's competition, download the show.
How to listen to the show
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show for free:
Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
If you don't use iTunes You can add the feed manually.