Everyone goes to nets in the hope of finding form and improving technique. But the way most people do it is totally ineffective.
But Gary Palmer takes things totally differently.
In this short video, Gary explains how he uses nets at his CCM Academy to make significant and noticeable differences to players technique, mental approach and run scoring ability.
Click here to watch the video and find out more.
In the video Gary talks about:
- How new players feel experiencing the way nets are run
- Progressions used to develop sound technique
- How to net to avoid the common mistake of ‘falling over’
- Why it’s important to be able to understand your own technique
- Game planning scenarios in nets
- What to do when you get mentally and physically tired
If you are a talented young cricketer in the UK and would like to improve your batting with Gary Palmer you can attend a CCM Academy 15 day winter programme.
Click here for more details and to book a place on the CCM trial.