Its cricket fitness special this week as I interview Glamorgan CCC Strength and Conditioning coach Rob Ahmun.
We cover a wide range of performance enhancing and injury prevention tips for cricketers of all levels including:
- The role of fitness in both professional and club cricket
- How professional cricketers train for strength, power and endurance (and how club players can adapt their methods)
- How to save time and be more efficient with your fitness training
- Protecting against shoulder injuries
- Training for women and Under 18's
- Training if you have an extended season
If you have a question or feedback for miCoach drop us an email.
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show to get it every week. It's free. You can add the feed to or any podcast catching program: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MicoachCricketShow
The show is also available in iTunes.
Want More Cricket Coaching Tips? Get the FREE newsletter!
If you liked this article and you want more advice, then you can get even more tips delivered to your email inbox every week from PitchVision Academy! The email newsletter is packed with advice from world-class names like Nathan Bracken, Kevin Pietersen, Mark Garaway and many, many more. Plus it's totally free, forever!