Pat Legge is our guest coach this week as we talk about leg spin, scoring hundreds and taking wickets. Plus Gary Palmer gives us another batting tip and David is excited by the start of the summer.
Questions we cover this week include:
- How to be aggressive in twenty20 cricket without losing technique.
- How to overcome a fear of injury when playing short, fast bowling.
- How to overcome the frustration of bowling well without taking wickets.
- Goal setting for when you come back to cricket after a long lay-off.
- Dealing with inconsistency as a leg-spinner.
You can submit your own questions for us to answer here or on facebook.
Congratulations to the competition winner who wins a free coaching course on PitchVision Academy. To find out how to enter this week's competition, download the show.
How to listen to the show
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show for free:
Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
If you don't use iTunes You can add the feed manually.