The core of bowling speed is in your action; get it right and you can bowl much faster. Your action is made up of 4 fundamental points, dubbed the 4 Tent Pegs by Ian Pont.
Ian has coached players from youngers up to full Internationals and has a track record of success. In this video he reveals the secrets of the 4 Tent Pegs and shows you how you can use them to become a fast bowling cricketer.
Want even more advice from Ian Pont?
Book now to attend the MCI International Cricket Camp.
The 10 day camp is hosted by MCI Coaches Ian Pont and Andy McGarry at The Three Generations Cricket Academy in Chiang Mai, Thailand:
- Video analysis of bowling actions
- ABSAT coaching for pace bowlers
- Fielding practice and training
- Grooving and drill work
- Technical and tactical coaching
- How to create and cope with pressure
- How to develop game plans
- What to do in a crisis, thought processes and solutions
- Discover how to maximise your talent
- How to bowl defensively and aggressively
- How to build an innings
- How to be creative
- Shot selection and shot execution
- 50-over and T20 matches
- Training and fitness, plus much, much more
Camp Dates: Wed 3rd April to Fri 12th April 2013 (Easter)