Afghanistan coach Kabir Khan joins David on the phone to discuss how to coach a side with limited resources to astounding success; a lesson for all club coaches there.
We have a slight change in format in the show too as we see the first of our guest coaches answer your questions: Sam Lavery National Manager of Pro Coach Cricket Academy catches up with us.
Also Gary Palmer drops in with some more first class batting advice.
Topics we cover this week include:
- How training camps can help teams with limited resources
- How to efficiently get in a lot of coaching in a short time
- How to keep the ball on the ground with a front foot drive
- How to improve your judgement of line and length
- How to bowl a slider (for more on this see The Art of Wrist Spin Bowling)
- Which part of the body to correct during a mixed bowling action
Congratulations to the competition winner who wins a free coaching course on PitchVision Academy. To find out how to enter this week's competition, download the show.
How to listen to the show
You can download the show onto your computer by right clicking on the link below and choosing "Save Target as..."
You can also subscribe to the show for free:
Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
If you don't use iTunes You can add the feed manually.